Magnesium Aspartate 250

Magnesium Aspartate 250

Magnesium Aspartate 100mg 250 Caps

Magnesium is considered the anti-stress mineral. It is a natural tranquilizer, as it functions to relax skeletal muscles as well as the smooth muscles of blood vessels and the gastrointestinal tract. Because of its influence on the heart, magnesium is considered important in preventing coronary artery spasm, a significant cause of heart attacks.

Magnesium deficiency is fairly common. Deficiency is more likely in those who eat a lot of processed foods, in regular alcohol consumers, patients with diabetes, or liver disease.

If you regularly use alcohol, caffeine, diuretics, or consume lots of sugar, magnesium elimination is increased, and you are at risk for deficiency. Blood pressure can rise with magnesium deficiency, while an increased risk for kidney stones and other tissue calcification is possible.

About 65 percent of the body''s magnesium is stored in the bones and teeth. The remaining 35 percent is found in the blood, fluids, and other tissues, with significant amounts found in the brain and heart inside the cells.

Supplementing with magnesium has been shown to be very helpful in alleviating many symptoms associated with the menstrual period: menstrual cramps, irritability, fatigue, depression, and water retention.

Magnesium can help prevent kidney stones by increasing calcium solubility. Magnesium Aspartate has a better percentage of absorption than other magnesium forms.

Dietary sources of magnesium - dark leafy greens, most nuts (almonds, cashews, and Brazil nuts), seeds, legumes, tofu, millet, brown rice, avocado, and apricots.

Free Shipping on orders over $75

  • $17.95