De-Stress B Complex
De-Stress B Complex 90 Tabs
De Stress B complex is calming to the nervous system and functions as necessary co-factors for antioxidants to be able to work. Vitamin Bs are water soluble and in and out of your body quickly.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) is essential for energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B2 (Niacin, Niacinamide) works in the energy cycle and in tissue respiration.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) is essential for the body to make glycogen and fatty acids, your main fuels.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is essential for all stages of protein and amino acid metabolism, and in making hemoglobin, the oxygen carrying red pigment in your blood.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), probably the best known of the B vitamins, is essential for every cell in your body, especially rapid turnover cells, including red blood cells and the lining of your intestines.
- Folate (Folic acid, Folacin) forms part of the transport coenzymes that control amino acid metabolism in your body. Deficiency of folate inhibits cell growth.
- Biotin, the last and most neglected of the B vitamins forms part of enzymes essential for making glycogen and fatty acids, your main fuels.
The B vitamins are critical in multiple functions throughout the body, we recommend supplementation with the full B Complex every day.